- Activities & Support
- Admissions & Transition
- Supporting Maths
- Level 2 Number
- Level 3 Number
- Level 4 Number
- Level 5 Number
- Supporting English
- Supporting Science
- Letters home
- Parent Feedback
- Parent Group
- Parent Pay
- Partnership with Parents
- School Offer
- School Prospectus
- Useful Links
You can keep track of your child's homework by clicking on the logo.
You can either log in with your child's unique username and password to see their personalised homework page or search for your child's classes eg. 9B Science
Helping with homework
With regard to homework, you can support your child by:
- Providing a quiet place to work.
- Negotiating with your child when homework is to be done and encouraging them to meet deadlines.
- Making it clear to your child that you value homework and explaining how it can help them to progress.
- Checking the presentation and content of completed homework.
- Encouraging and praising them when homework is completed.
- Contacting school if you have any concerns over homework.
Help with English and maths
Click on the links on the menu to the left for suggestions as to how you can support your child's learning at home in maths and English.
The following documents are packed with more suggestions as to how you can support your child with their learning: